Heathbank Support Services provides a Day Centre which is open from 0800hrs to 1630 hrs Monday to Friday and a Saturday Club open from 1000hrs to 1500hrs Saturdays only.
We provide a positive and vibrant place to come that has a warm friendly atmosphere where service users can make informed choices and decisions to enhance their lives.
- Safe and secure environment
- One to one care if necessary
- Activities co-ordinator with person centred activities for all service users.
- Themed activities each week which try to include what is going on in the local and wider community.
- Home cooked lunch (Monday to Friday).
- Trips out to Blackpool Lights, Pantomime etc (at no extra cost)
- Live Music Therapy
- Mini bus which can accommodate three wheelchairs used for community activities and trips out.
- Split level building providing outdoor access at ground level and a decked secure patio area.
- Wheelchair access throughout.
- Several spacious changing areas with washing facilities including a bath with disabled access.
- Large dining room, kitchen and day room.
- Sensory room for up to 5 service users.
- Mobile hoists and tracking hoists in changing areas plus various other moving and handling equipment.
- Computer room with internet access.
All our staff are professional, enthusiastic and fully trained in all mandatory courses